Drive-through testing for SARS-CoV-2 in symptomatic health and social care workers and household members: an observational cohort study

Report describes implementation of a drive-through testing service in Scotland where 22% of 1890 COVID tests were positive. It was estimated that allowing the remaining 78% of staff to return to work within 24 hours saved over 8000 working days during the peak pandemic period.